Monday 9 May 2011

AEIOU - The Business Case

The AEIOU project had an interesting visit from Tom Frankin on 21st April who helped us to develop two technical 'recipes' for the Activity Strand cookbook. These still need to be refined but it was an informative exercise, particularly for me as project manager, as it helped me to understand the processes involved in software development.

Tom also took a look at the business case I am putting together and gave me some extremely useful advice about not trying to oversell the benefits as this weakens the message. I do need all the advice I can get given the current financial climate as it is not an easy task to convince a management team, trying to find ways to save money, of the benefits of a product. I suspect this will apply to all the projects.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home